GO SOLO - GO ANYWHERE - THE SKY'S NO LIMIT!
Want to take your tandem skydive further? Then progress through the XLR8 program in our in-house skydiving school! The XLR8 Learn to Skydive program consists of 8 zones / 15 stages, all undertaken at your own pace. The program uses the accelerated skydive training technique but is more in-depth than any other currently available in New Zealand, going beyond the standard learn to skydive course in other skydiving schools.
WHY CHOOSE XLR8 LEARN TO SKYDIVE?
- More one-on-one training than any other NZ skydive training course. Other skydive centers offer 9 instructor assisted jumps while we offer 15 instructor assisted jumps.
- Jump solo sooner - Students will jump solo sooner compared with any other course.
- Learn enhanced skydive skills - Students will learn more than the basic skydive skills. They will continue to learn additional skills required to participate fully in sports flying ie: canopy flying, relative work and freeflying manoeuvres.
8 ZONE COURSE - 15 SKYDIVES
During the skydive training program you will perform 15 concentrated one-on-one instructional skydives. Your personal Jumpmaster will fly with you for 12 of these, mentoring and filming your skydive. This enables you and your Jumpmaster to monitor and analyse your progress through the skydive school. Each skydive is preceded by a briefing that includes all safety aspects, freefall techniques and parachute handling skills. Debriefing and log book entries are completed after every skydive.
The majority of your skydives will be performed from 12000ft. Each freefall is approximately 50 seconds duration with a 5 minute parachute flight.
Upon completion of the XLR8 Learn to Skydive course you will be cleared for solo freefall and can proceed to undertake consolidation skydives to achieve an NZPIA ‘A’ Certification (after 25 jumps). This will give you the freedom to independently develop your skydive skills further. You can skydive solo without instructor guidance, make your own jump plan, jump your own equipment, jump at other drop zone locations and pack your own parachute.
YOUR NZONE SKYDIVE INSTRUCTOR WILL ASSIST YOU THROUGH EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR TRAINING
XLR8 LEARN TO SKYDIVE PRICES
- FIRST SKYDIVE (2 JUMPMASTERS) - $599 X 1
- TWO JUMPMASTER DIVES - $399 X 1 (IF NEEDED)
- SINGLE JUMPMASTER DIVES - $299 X11
- XLR8 SOLO SKYDIVES - $119 X 3
- CONSOLIDATION SOLO SKYDIVES - $89 X 10
Prices include all equipment, log book and DVD. Prices are subject to change - please reconfirm on enquiry.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING TO GO SOLO?
Check out our Learn to Skydive Frequently Asked Questions for more details. To book a course or ask any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 03 442 2256 to arrange.